GVT has undertaken a number of research studies on various issues related to its thematic areas. Most of these studies are like impact assessment studies of the project which we implement, impact assessment studies of various centrally sponsored schemes implemented by the state governments like watershed, rehabilitation programmes, livelihood related programmes, skill development, total sanitation campaign etc. GVT has even conducted various monitoring & evaluation studies and baseline surveys for corporates like NTPC, LANCO, NRAAA. GVT has a pool of experienced doctorates having extensive practical experience in the field of agriculture, agriculture extension services, watershed, animal husbandry, health and sanitation, skill development, micro finance, financial inclusion etc that carry out these studies on pan India scale.
- Undersatnding Assests based Livelihoods through Participatory Rural Appraisal to Eliminate Hunger - By B.K Sahay
- HESLA VILLAGE, Towards a new Horizon - By B.K Sahay
- Group building, Prodution Success and the Struggle to Prevent Capture of the Resources - By B.K Sahay & etal
- Empowering Community for Sustainable Livelihood System through JANKAR System - By B.K Sahay
- Chapter on Strategy for Sustainable Rural Livelihood An Experience from EIRFP by Binay Kumar Sahay